電影「卡特教頭」(Coach Carter)裡最令我印象深刻的台詞:「What's your deepest fear?」
第一次看這部電影聽到這個問題時,我居然也很認真地思考:「What's my deepest fear?」
XDDD
這個問題,卡特教頭問了球員 Cruz 兩次,後來 Cruz 的回答是...
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
我們最大的恐懼不是因為我們不夠好,
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
我們最大的恐懼是我們比自己想像的還要有能力。
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
我們害怕的其實是自己光明的一面,而不是黑暗的一面。
Your playing small does not serve the world.
你畏縮的態度無法改變世界,
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
隱藏自己內在的潛能
so that other people won't feel insecured around you.
並不會讓你身邊的人覺得更有安全感
We were all meant to shine, as children do.
我們都該發揮最大的潛能,就像孩子那樣,
It's not just in some of us.
不只是我們其中幾個,
It is in everyone.
每個人都一樣。
And as we let our own light shine,
當我們讓自己發光時,
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
我們不自覺地影響身邊的人,讓他們也能這麼做。
As we are liberated from our own fear,
我們不但擺脫了自己的恐懼,
our presence automatically liberates others."
我們的存在也自然地解放了別人。
其實這是引用一位當代演說家 Marianne Williamson 的話,有興趣的人可以自己去找一下。
- Jun 23 Mon 2008 02:11
What's Your Deepest Fear?
close
全站熱搜
留言列表
發表留言